
Valkyrie is the team's pilot and flies the "Gungnir" which is a refitted M-24 helicopter. Her helicopter's name and code name are taken from Norse mythology which she practices. She often prays to Odin for a good battle and glory. As well as an unmatched pilot she is also a whiz mechanic and robotics specialist. Half the Gungnir's functions are done automatically and she can give the helicopter voice commands and it will fly itself. With these upgrades, Valkyrie doesn't need a co-pilot or gunner but the gunship/dropship can carry six of her teammates. Other than flying, Val likes hikes, Larping, and boorish drinking contests.
Artist notes: Man, it is rough without those cintiqs, eh? I meant to give the helicopter a sick custom paintjob but I just couldn't get through the cleanup/color process.
Sweet ride for a sweet girl. Or maybe she's not so sweet?
ReplyDeleteDo that helicopter up sometime. I like the design a lot.
And don't worry, my fill is coming.
awesome! a one-woman aerial assault team. badass. (:
ReplyDeleteLol she sounds like a cool gal :D You should finish it!!
ReplyDeleteI demand LESS CLOTHING!
ReplyDeleteBut awesome job, I like it :)
I don't know if this was what you were going for, but that girl is ADORABLE! :3
ReplyDeleteI'm actually really sad that the copter didn't get cleaned up. It's SO BADASS.
ReplyDeleteI love her!