So it's summer now, and what's the only thing hotter than the weather? (actually its not that hot now)
Pin up girls! We seem to be on a bit of a binge when it comes to sexy so I plan on only adding fuel to the fire, but I'm gonna add a twist! The girl must be doing something - and if I had my way I'd say washing a car and the car had to match her somehow - but I know not everyone likes cars.
So let's do it like this:
If you want a challenge - draw a pinup girl, washing her car in the full summer heat. Her car must match her in some manner, and don't get lazy, her personality should come through in the car. Reference real cars, and car modifications - think Mustangs, Challengers, Porsches, Lamborghini or even go retro like an old Cadillac!
If you want to avoid drawing cars at all costs - draw a pinup girl, but she must be doing something, like her job (ie. hot nurse, hot waitress etc) or something around the house, draw those props!
Hopefully this exercise will not only train your ability to draw sexy, but also your ability to draw your character with props - an important asset! I should mention if you're sick of drawing sexy, but still want to participate, you can make a joke pinup.
Don't make it too lewd, make it classic sexy! What isn't shown is better than what is. This isn't porn, this is good fun!
This is due the 29th! Or the 30th if you don't count today as the first day. I excitedly await...
EDIT:
Since some people are opposed to learning how to draw sexy chicks >:( I'm going to open it to drawing pin up men as well. I would prefer you challenged yourself, but it's up to you. :) Make them hot and all oiled up if you're drawing a guy.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9874/screenshot20110616at115.png
ReplyDeleteI'm prolly going to skip this round, to save you all the horror of what I might come up with. My gals are never beautiful, lmao.
Leisha says we can also do boy pin ups! <3 <3
ReplyDelete