
So if you think about it, just about every super hero has a gender swap copy. Batman has Batgirl, Spiderman/Spiderwoman, Wolverine/X23, there's a handful of female Green Lanterns, Miss Martian, She-Hulk, Captain America/American Dream, Superman's got Supergirl, Superwoman and Power Girl! So it was a trick to think of someone obscure enough not to have a swapped counterpart. Behold, Biffy. Buffy's like a super hero. I think she even has comics and my littlest sister and I have been watching the first season so it was fun to try to make shorts as short as her skirts.
Biffy is a very clever bender. love the short shorts!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahahahahahaa. HAaaaha. hahahaha. I like this a lot.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, my sister told me I was weird.
ReplyDeleteTo be fair, the characters you listed aren't gender-swaps, they're actually seperate characters altogether. A female wolverine would be NOTHING like X-23, for instance. I keep envisioning a butch lesbian in a flannel shirt with a cigar and not... a lolita with claws.
ReplyDeleteThat being said; this is awesome. Is he supposed to be feminine on purpose? Kinda like how this feels like it could be from an episode of Buffy (or an issue of the comic) where she LITERALLY got turned into a dude via Willow backfiring or something, and still retaining all of her Buffy mannerisms in the new body! Very cool!
Dammit Dee... I was totally going to do a butch lesbian in a flannel shirt for Wolverine...
ReplyDeleteWell then, going to go with idea number two! ;)