Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

12.10.11

FIERCE

I'm pretty sure that if I was at Hogwarts, I'd ride a lion to class everyday.






5 comments:

  1. Woot FIST PUMP.

    It would be awesome to see a lion barging in on breakfast at hogwarts every time you had mail as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooly crap, ahaha. I would not want to be the one to see that lion charging in my general direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, that is SO badass.

    I highly approve of this riding-lion-to-brunch notion. Perhaps I shall ride in alongside you on my owl. My tiny, tiny owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously Dilraj, you would ride in on the backs of your admirers.

    ReplyDelete