Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

21.11.11

VIRGO-LIBRA

I'm a Virgo-Libra Cusp.. or Virbra, lol? 
Forgot what they're supposed to be like, so I googled it:
...
Virgo/Libras strive to create balance and harmony between themselves and others. They bring their skills and talents together for the good of others. Despite their inherent modesty, those born on the Virgo/Libra cusp are industrious and efficient when working for a good cause. Virgo/Libras abhor unfairness and conflict, striving above all for peace, but at times they are easily deterred from their beliefs. They are able to see all sides of an argument, but as their mental scales sway back and forth, they may never find balance and can become fickle and indecisive.


Virgo/Libras are skilled at initiating group projects. In this way, the cardinal quality of Libra is exemplified. They are team workers, skilled at cooperative action, but they can also be self-doubting.
Virgo/Librans are happiest when they’re in a relationship. They are seductive and attractive, and their cultural awareness and talkative nature help them shine in the social situations they so enjoy.
They tend to explore subjects deeply and are very good at understanding the deeper meaning of what others say. Many Virgo/Libras have an excellent head for business, relying on logic rather than ego or emotion to make their deals. They are reliable, practical, diligent, controlled and rational.
Because of their responsibility and attention to detail, those born on the Virgo/Libra cusp tend to be perfectionists. They may worry about small details, but this is often necessary when attempting to be as fair and diplomatic as possible.
They have a definite lazy streak, preferring to read and go out with friends. Exercise generally appeals to them only if it is effective and allows socializing at the same time. Some have a particular affinity for activities that let them get out in nature.
The great strength of the Virgo/Libra-born is in their attention to detail and their desire to be of service. They pick up on the little things that most others miss. Their drive for peace and harmony and their ability to obtain balance and cooperation from a disparate group is unparalleled. Their skill at seeing all sides of a situation makes them one of the most just characters of the zodiac.



...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome art! I love the design!...

    ALthough I'm not gonna lie, I did not read Virgo-Libra when I read that the first time. You can probably guess, what my dirty, dirty, dirty mind read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Yeah.. I realized that part-way through and just went with it anyways! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, if you ever say anything deprecating about your design skills ever again I will push you down a flight of stairs.

    This comment can also be read as: Awesome! I love it!! ♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so adorable ;__; ALWAYS. ALWAYS SO CUTE.

    I love how devious the right one is~~

    ReplyDelete