

So my first thought on this post was Shadow of Colossus because that game is amazing, really well done and a lot of fun to play. I did the sketch you see here and went, "Sorry blog, I'm just not ready to sacrifice all this time on tiny details to have it not even come close to the actual game." So if you want to be amazed and inspired, go play it. Another game (series) I enjoyed were the Ratchet and Clank games, which are good too and the main characters are much much much easier to draw. But I like to think I stuck with a theme of little guy versus a very big construct. I bet the guy in Colossus wishes he had a Blitz Gun (or as I refer to it, Cone of Dead Things) like Ratchet.
I like it! Haha, I do wish you did the Shadow of the Colossus one, but I totally get it.
ReplyDeleteGood joerb.
Ahahaha, awesome. I love the cheekiness of the first one!
ReplyDeleteOh man, you should finish that Colossus piece sometime just for the sake of it. I'd love to see it complete! *u*
sweet angles
ReplyDeleteBadass.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of getting a PS3 mostly so I can play the HD re-release of shadow of the colossus.