Yeah I didn't finish. I could list all the reasons (read: excuses) why I didn't but I don't think I will. You can expect the finished version sometime soon (read: in the next 80 years) on my blog.
I may or may not have drawn the first image in approximately 20 minutes which explains its mild shittyness. And there's some proportion fail in most of them.
Enjoy the roughs. :)
Johnny asked for cheesy nicknames, and I only have one - and that's for the often-disputed leader of the group, in the middle of the "photo". Her cheesy Nickname is "Ice Floe" and that is, the correct spelling.
They all have their own super powers, generally speaking, some of them mildly more useful than others and some of them don't even use them.
I'm sorry I didn't get time to colour any of them. (Read: Finish any of them)




Enjoy the intro with me, one more time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl2spWNoXuA



(Yes that's a sniper.)

Also this is nowhere near GI Joe. :( But they're still mercenaries.
That intro is my favourite part of the whole movie, not gonna lie XD Whoaaa you went all-out with this prompt! Love the concept :D
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI totally did. Well this is from my Graphic Novel - and I told Johnny I was just going to do stuff from there instead, since I haven't really expanded on it in a while.
Also me too, the intro, and then I rewind it, and watch the intro again. Lol.
God that intro can be a movie all in itself, LOVE it so much!!
ReplyDeleteThese look great Leisha! Figured you'd be all over this theme :]
Love it! I expected nothing less from you for this prompt! ♥
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome. I love how uncool Crystal's moment is compared to the other two ;)
ReplyDelete