Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

16.5.11

Prompt 003

Hooray for my turn! For my prompt I want people to draw ladies, but there are rules. What I'm looking for is basically if GIJoe was a mercenary organization that is entirely staffed by women. Sexy kick-ass women. This is the link to the image that inspired the prompt:

http://nelsondaniel.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2y6ipv

It would be really cool if we got enough (I'm lookin' at you guys that haven't posted ANYTHING yet) so that we could put them together like in the image. Other things to reference would obviously be GIJoe itself, Charlie's Angels, or Army of Two (but with women).

Last rule: They have to have a GIJoe name. That's right, I'm looking for cheesy code names that correspond to their attitude or occupation.

That's it, go forth and let the homo-erotic team dynamic tension commence!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Johnny. I don't know if you know this, but my graphic novel has a mercenary troop entirely staffed by women. That's funny.

    As you said: Let the homo-erotic team dynamic tension commence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa brought up Sucker Punch as another reference! Use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I SWEAR I will be apart of this. FUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  4. leisha, is your comic up somewhere we can see it? that sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete