Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

27.12.11

Big Changes

Sorry I'm late! I wasn't sure if I could actually find old artwork and I found this at the bottom of a bin today (I know >_>) and I decided to wing it. It has women being mildly intimate so if you're at work, and your boss isn't a huge fan of you looking at blurry pictures of ambiguous women, you probably should wait until you get home.

Of course it's lesbians. I played it safer the second time round, and I also changed a bunch because my costume design sense was peculiar when I was 17 (I also made it a period piece now, it's the 1940s in the second one)

I don't know if you can tell, but I was a wicked cleanup artist back in the day, some devotion that I wish I still utilized all the time. 

It's from my own Graphic Novel (that got discontinued) "Dreams Like Anachronisms" 


No comments:

Post a Comment