Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

21.3.12

80's




Fun topic Megan.. the virtual dice gave me 80s
so I decided to draw a few of my sentimental animation characters made in 80's with the period's pop art colour scheme.

I wonder if any of you guys actually know these animation except of course the Inspector gadget..lol

anyone?

7 comments:

  1. 80s!! What a fab decade :D :D :D Omg Sherlock Hound!! Him and Inspector Gadget are the only ones I recognize XD Awesome, Hyein!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Domee XD
      yeah.. the other two are my Dad's gen-ish.. suuuper classic

      Delete
  2. Oh, man....I know them all. LOVE this crazy two-tone....

    *check the mail*
    Oh, wow, my official "pathetic Otaku" certificate came!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, I'm the one who drew this, what does that say about me? lol
      I'm impressed that you recognize all of it X)

      Delete
  3. These are so stylish, Hyein! Love your colour choices! And haha, the only ones I know are Inspector Gadget and Sherlock Hound eheh..hehe... ouo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee <3
      and I'm not surprised that those are the ones that you know.. Oh~ you and Domee lol

      Delete
  4. Omg. I love it. I also know all of them except Minky Momo, but awesome none the less. I really like the way you used colors here. Although, for the record, the sixties was when pop art was prime <:)

    ReplyDelete