
For my Game-Self, I decided to go the JRPG route, in the vein of games like Fire Emblem, Golden Sun and the classic Final Fantasy(ies). It was fun creating a compleeeetely impractical, over-the-top outfit for my Game-Self. I was this close to including an oversized bastard sword. Consider yourselves lucky I showed some restraint.
We all know I'd be a spellcaster of some sort. And a snarky one at that, hohoho~
EDIT: I just noticed when fullviewing, Blogger does that annoying black-background thing. It completely drowns out half the drawing, so y'all can full view directly HERE.
Those hands, man. Killer.
ReplyDeleteThis looks wicked, Dee. I love it.
Lol oh lord Dee. is 'witty repartee' in your power list too?
ReplyDeleteBOSS
ReplyDeletelove the red bow
Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course Nicole. It's an auto-cast skill that is already unlocked when I enter the party! ;D
Of course, how could I be so silly.
ReplyDelete