Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

9.3.12

Buy kittens to improve morale


God bless the freemium model.

Also, I'm not a UI artist, but I thought it should be done.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah love the "buy kittens"!

    awesome ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I would be spamming the smack dat bitch feature. hahaha

    A+

    ReplyDelete