Welcome to Guuurl, That's My Jam!

Here, have some rules:

1. Prompts are bi-weekly (lasting 14 days) and the rotational schedule to pick prompts can be found to your right, under ►Playlist. An "at-a-glance" version of the current jam can be found under ►Now Playing.

2. Posting a fill for each prompt isn't mandatory, but you MUST post at least one fill for the prompt preceding yours, otherwise your turn to pick a prompt will be skipped.

3. Please don't ask to join the blog (unless we know you). This place was created for classmates to keep in touch upon graduation, and as such it's pretty much invite only. You're more than welcome to follow for updates or play along at home and post the results at your own blogs. :)

30.3.12

Flying Forties


WELL DO YOU?

I actually rolled the 80s, but since Hyein did the 80s already, and I hate the 80s, I rerolled and got the 40s. The 40s were propaganda-heavy, and my favourite watchman/minuteman was prominent in the 40s I thought why the fuck not
I imagine Silhouette is pretty pro-war, or at least pro-VJ day because of that kiss. Ha.

It's also a bit UPA, which was also the 40s. 

Also the Americans painted their planes to look like sharks. 

5 comments:

  1. SHARK PLANES!!!!
    Love the UPA styleness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bb. I think the Shark Planes made it for me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. GUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

      As our conversation went last night:
      Me: The land of the rising sun is getting shattered by shark planes
      You: And her vagina.

      Delete
  3. whoa this iss super cool/sexy!!
    lol tell me about 80's tho haha
    there's reason why I could only find the obnoxiously neon coloured pop arts as the style reference.

    ReplyDelete